Closed-cell spray foam insulation can be used effectively in commercial building and home designs to allow the building to achieve energy efficiency and consistent performance.
Benefits of closed-cell spray foam:
- Adds wall racking strength as well as impact resistance
- Ideal for continuous insulation solutions
- Higher R-value* per inch – easier to accommodate high R-value* requirements in narrow spaces
- Lower vapor permeance (can be a Class II VDR)
- Can reject bulk water (ideal for flood zones)
Turn Cycle Solutions is proud to provide energy efficiency and general contracting services for both commercial and residential clients throughout the state of New Hampshire.